I’m happy to announce a new course from Arnica Homeopathy - four mornings in November empowering you to prescribe homeopathy effectively and safely for yourself and your family.
Dates: Wednesdays 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th of November 2015
Time: 10am to 12pm
Location: Lanner, Nr Redruth
- What is homeopathy?
- How does homeopathy work?
- Buying and using a homeopathy kit
- Introduction to the 38 most useful remedies
- Selecting the right remedy
- More advanced remedy selection
- Remedy potency (or strength)
- When to call a homeopath
- How should I prescribe homeopathy in an emergency?
- Can I do harm with homeopathy?
- Using homeopathy in a hospital situation
- Your access to homeopathic treatment at the four NHS homeopathic hospitals
- When to call the GP or 999
- Useful book recommendations
- Any topics the group wishes to discus
Each person is asked to bring at least one real life cases for discussion, perhaps a situation when they believe homeopathy could have been used but wasn’t, or a reoccurring complaint of a family member.
Full handouts given including recommended reading list and a pharmacy contact list.
Timeframe: Four relaxed 2 hour sessions spread over four weeks. Each session will include time for arrival and a cuppa with cake and then about one and a half hours study of homeopathy.
Cost: £10 for each session, a total of £40 over the four weeks.