I am very pleased to be a member of the Society of Homeopaths. The Society is the largest register of Homeopaths in the UK. It aims to promote high quality homeopathic healthcare for all. More specifically:
- To develop and maintain high standards for the practice of homeopathy.
- That homeopaths registered with the Society practice to the Society’s standards and it’s code of ethics and practice.
- To protect the public’s freedom to have homeopathic treatment now and in the future.
- To promote public awareness of homeopathy and encourages it’s good use in the home.
- To promote and support education and training in homeopathy.
There is a lot of information on their website including, latest news, information about homeopathy, careers in homeopathy, and my favourite, evidence for the effectiveness of homeopathy. The organisation is very friendly and happy to answer any questions you may have or to set you in the right direction.